- The client-side API has been updated and the old event signatures are no longer supported. More information is available here: https://support.discountninja.io/en/articles/3579852-client-side-api
- Discount Ninja now automatically removes the draft orders it creates when customers initiate a checkout.
- Additional "fraud risk" tags are added to the order when Discount Ninja suspects offers that are configured to allow a single-use per customer are used multiple times by the same customer. This tag can be configured from Settings > General > Order tags.
- An optional, additional order tag can now be configured. This tag adds the checkout id to the order as a tag. This tag can be configured from Settings > General > Order tags.
- Support for Growave has been added. Use the "Integrate with other apps that use Shopify discount codes" offer template to enhance discount codes created by this Growave.
- An issue has been fixed that forced users to confirm on each offer that Dynamic Pricing is properly configured for the theme.
- Fix for issue where "additional payment buttons" on the cart page are vertically stacked on the Debut theme.
- Issues with the correct application of GWP BOGO offers have been fixed. This concerns free gift offers that essentially are a BOGO since the free gift and the prerequisite are or can be the same product.
- Issues with correct calculation of stacking of multiple order level promotions have been fixed.
- The "FREE" label was marked as "money", which caused incorrect conversions when specific currency conversion apps were used.
- An incorrect calculation in the promotion summary was fixed that affected promotions that combine an order level promotion with a free gift.
- Free shipping promotions that are based on discount codes are now automatically configured for use with the free Sales Channel companion app, which is required to apply these codes to the checkout.
- The checkout speed has been enhanced. Checkouts now execute 30 to 40% faster.
- The default stacking setting for new order level promotions has been aligned. Both percentage and fixed amount order level promotions are now configured to stack by default.
- The script now includes improved support for "Load more" buttons on the collection page.
- Support for unique discount codes has been improved to ensure that the expiration of discount codes is handled properly by Discount Ninja.
- Tagging of orders has been improved for offers that are "wrappers" around standard Shopify discount codes.
- The product banner for prerequisite products is now optional for new offers.
- The collection badge for prerequisite products is now optional for new offers.
- Default text suggestions have been added for the collection badge.
- Default text suggestions have been added for the checkout text.
- The offer summary has been enhanced to include the details of a Shopify discount code when creating a wrapper offer.