If you have uninstalled the app, but did not use the "Cancel subscription" button to do so, you need to manually remove our assets from your theme.
Not sure how to edit your theme? Read this article first.
Take these steps to remove Discount Ninja's assets from your theme:
- Open your theme.liquid file
- Find the line that includes the "limoniapps-discountninja-header" and remove that line.
- At the bottom of the file, find the line that includes the "limoniapps-discountninja-body" and remove that line.
Can customers still use the promotions when I uninstall?
No. As soon as you cancel your subscription users can no longer check out with the promotions you built.
I can still see the promotions after I uninstalled, why is that?
New visitors to your shop will not see any promotions.
Visitors who already had an open browser tab with active promotions will see the promotion until they close the tab.
However, they will not be able to check out with the discounts the promotion provides.
Optionally remove all assets from the theme (advanced users only)
You can, optionally, uninstall the other assets installed by Discount Ninja. These assets are not loaded if you have removed the "limoniapps-discountninja-header", but you may still want to remove them to reduce the number of assets in your theme.
WARNING: do NOT remove these assets if:
- you are not sure that these assets have not been referenced manually in your theme
- you have not completed the first step (removing the "limoniapps-discountninja-header" and "limoniapps-discountninja-body" from the theme.liquid).
Doing so will result in "error: liquid file not found" messages on your site.
Removing all assets (advanced users only)
To remove the assets search for "limoniapps-discountninja" and remove all assets that contain this word in their name.